Every month I host a conference call for Premium Members of Allstarcharts. By now I think you’ve noticed that we’re really increasing the content on our YouTube Channel, so I thought it would add some value to include some of the highlights from this month’s call.
It’s an hour long video call and about 150 charts, but here are a few things that stood out this month:
- A weakening US Dollar has been a positive catalyst for Stocks
- Freeport McMoRan is a good example of the types of stocks benefiting from Dollar Weakness, on both a relative and absolute basis
- London FTSE100 breaking out of a multi-decade base makes it hard to be bearish stocks from any sort of intermediate-term perspective
- Our “Dow Fab 5” is breaking out to All-time highs
- Crude Oil is beginning its next leg higher, which makes sense with stock prices rising as well
Here are the highlights: [Read more…]