From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
It was a slow day, and the market just drifted lower.
We’ll see what happens tomorrow after the FOMC announcement.
Here are Today’s Trades:
- I bought $CVS on September 13 at 71.25 and sold today at 71.75.
- I bought $ADBE at 535.40 and sold at 536.40.
- I bought $DKS at 111.83 and sold at 112.33.
- I bought $IWM at 181.50 and sold at 181.59. It wasn’t bouncing.
I booked one loser:
- I bought $COIN small on September 18 at 84.30 and sold today at 80.
I have open long positions in $VXX and $MS.
I have open short positions in $QQQ, $KLAC, and $CELH.
Have a great evening. Look for the Morning Briefing on Wednesday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team