Presentation at Stocktoberfest
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 27th, 2012
This was an awesome couple days out in San Diego. I learned a ton about some startups that are doing incredible things. And more importantly I got to meet and hang out with some of the most brilliant minds that the market has to offer.
A lot of people approached me about sharing my slide presentation so here you go. What I tried to do was to talk about many of the different types of analysis that we do: correlation analysis, sector rotation, momentum analysis, seasonality, sentiment, and most importantly risk management. Then we just talked a little bit about some of the trends that we currently like and what we’re watching closely for 2013. (here is the video)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Bloomberg Appearance: Gold, Bonds & Apple
- Is There Any Reason To Buy Gold?
- Let’s Define The Key Levels In Twitter
- Do We Buy Semi’s For A Trade?
- Was That A Failed Breakout in Russell2000?
- When Do We Buy McDonalds?
- How High Can Chipotle Go?
- Is It Time To Buy Apple? Or Is It A Sell?
- Where Are U.S. Treasury Bonds Heading From Here?
- A Top/Down Look at Shares of Google
Archive by Year