Presentation at Stocktoberfest
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 27th, 2012
This was an awesome couple days out in San Diego. I learned a ton about some startups that are doing incredible things. And more importantly I got to meet and hang out with some of the most brilliant minds that the market has to offer.
A lot of people approached me about sharing my slide presentation so here you go. What I tried to do was to talk about many of the different types of analysis that we do: correlation analysis, sector rotation, momentum analysis, seasonality, sentiment, and most importantly risk management. Then we just talked a little bit about some of the trends that we currently like and what we’re watching closely for 2013. (here is the video)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
- Interview With Technician Mark Arbeter
- Weekly Wrap Up With Dr. Phil
- This Pattern Has Been Working
- Can Gasoline Prices Rally From Here?
- Charting Live on CNBC Fast Money
Archive by Year