Presentation at Stocktoberfest
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 27th, 2012
This was an awesome couple days out in San Diego. I learned a ton about some startups that are doing incredible things. And more importantly I got to meet and hang out with some of the most brilliant minds that the market has to offer.
A lot of people approached me about sharing my slide presentation so here you go. What I tried to do was to talk about many of the different types of analysis that we do: correlation analysis, sector rotation, momentum analysis, seasonality, sentiment, and most importantly risk management. Then we just talked a little bit about some of the trends that we currently like and what we’re watching closely for 2013. (here is the video)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- BNN Video: Small-Caps, Silver & Dollar Index
- I Get Them Wrong Too!
- Small-Caps Hit 2-year Lows vs Large Caps
- Emerging Markets Break 2014 Uptrend Line
- FOX Business: Precious Metals and JC Penney
- Aerospace & Defense is Consolidating Nicely
- Is That A Head & Shoulders Pattern In XOP?
- Is JC Penney Setting Up For Another Leg Higher?
- Audio: Q&A on Benzinga Morning Show
- A Look At Energy On Multiple Timeframes
Archive by Year