Weekends With Pearls and Allstarcharts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 28th, 2013
We had quite the downside follow through this week after a pretty scary reversal post-fomc announcement. The last thing the bulls wanted to see was more selling to leave last week’s candle wick sticking out like that. Today we take a look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average weekly chart and compared it to some relative strength we’re seeing in the Russell2000. Although we’re holding on to all-time highs in the small-caps, the indecisive nature of their candlesticks the last few weeks is worrisome.
After taking a look at European Banks and US 10yr Yields, we finish up by comparing US Sectors, specifically the strength in Discretionaries & Industrials and weakness in Financials & Staples.
I hope you enjoy this week’s video!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- FOX Business: US Stocks, Brazil & JC Penney
- Eagle Bay Capital Managed Assets
- They Hate Cotton Right Near Historic Support
- Financials Are Breaking Key Support On a Relative Basis
- The Problem That I See With Silver
- Words of Wisdom From Jim Rogers
- Watching Micro-caps to Gauge Risk-Appetite
- Here’s Why There Is A Trade In Corn
- Fox Business: S&P500 On Multiple Timeframes
- Which is the Best S&P Sector to be Overweight?
Archive by Year