Long-term Dow vs Gold Chart
- Posted by JC Parets
- on November 8th, 2011
Earlier today I put up an updated chart of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Relative to Gold. I gave a little bit of background history on this particular ratio, but I think this chart explains it better than I ever could:
Here is the logarithmic chart. Look how much more room this trend has to go:
Head over to TheChartStore.com and check out what they have. Great website and great service.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Is This Crude Oil Breakout For Real?
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
- Interview With Technician Mark Arbeter
- Weekly Wrap Up With Dr. Phil
- This Pattern Has Been Working
- Can Gasoline Prices Rally From Here?
Archive by Year