Jordan Kotick on Chinese Dow Theory
- Posted by JC Parets
- on March 31st, 2012
Charlie Dow would absolutely love this!
For those who don’t know, Jordan Kotick is without a doubt one of my favorite technicians of all time. He’s someone who I looked up to as a young lad when I first started looking at charts. Today, Jordan is the Head of Technical Strategy at Barclays and his Intermarket work is second to none.
This week, Jordan Kotick took Intermarket Analysis to a whole new level with his Dow Theory China. I’m not even going to explain. Just watch – he crushes it:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Weekends With Allstar and Pearlman
- Why Is It Always About What You’re Buying?
- Video: JC Parets Presents At Duke University
- The Three C’s of December Seasonality
- Investment Managers Are Leveraged Long
- Tom Fitzpatrick in NYC December 16th
- Weekends With Phil Pearlman & JC Parets
- The Difference Between Technician & Chartist
- Remember What This Is All About
- The Forest To Trees Approach
Archive by Year