From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
Today $SPY closed the gap I spoke about at 422.92, and we bounced.
We’ll see if we continue higher tomorrow…
Here are today’s trades:
- I shorted $CRWD at 163.40 and at 162 and covered at 161.50.
- I bought $AMD at 98 and sold at 98.50.
- I bought $LMT at 407 and sold at 408.
- I bought $DE at 383.60 and sold at 384.60.
- I bought $SPY at 422.94 and sold at 423.94.
I booked a loser:
- I bought $SPY at 426.98 and sold at 425. I made a point back from my SPY trade above
I have open long positions in $VXX, $MS, $GS, and $MSTR, and I have open short positions in $QQQ and $KLAC.
Have a great evening. Look for the Morning Briefing on Thursday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team