From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
It was straight selling all day, no bounces.
$SPY has some support here at 425, then 422.92.
There’s potential for a gap down tomorrow.
Here are today’s trades:
- I bought $TSLA at 247.99 and sold at 248.99.
- I bought $SPY at 427 and 427.97 and sold at 427.72. I made a little less than 50 cents.
- I bought $MRNA at 99.19 and was stopped out at 98.40 but bought back at 98.80 and sold at 99.48. I lost 10 cents.
I booked two losers:
- I bought $NFLX at 384.40 and sold at 381.80.
- I bought $UBER at 45.21 and sold at 44.76.
I have open long positions in $VXX, $MS, $GS, and $MSTR.
I have open short positions in $QQQ and $KLAC.
Have a great evening. Look for the Morning Briefing on Wednesday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team