From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
It wasn’t the strongest Friday, but $SPY did take out the August high.
Next week will be a big one for data. I still think we can see SPY 422.92 sooner versus later.
Here are today’s trades:
- I bought $NIO at 8.25 and sold at 8.41.
- I shorted $ADBE at 465.29 and covered at 462.61.
- I shorted $NFLX at 419.04 and covered at 417.17.
I also called out setups in $TSLA long at 245 for move to 250, $NVDA long to 395, and $UNH for a move to 495.
I booked two losers:
- I bought $QCOM at 120.36 and sold at 119.60. I missed my target by one penny.
- I bought $HD on June 8 at 305.12 and sold today at 298. I tried to give it wiggle room.
I have open long positions in $HES and $VXX and open short positions in $QQQ, $KLAC, and $NFLX.
Have a great evening. Look for the Morning Briefing on Friday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team