From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
The S&P 500 is nearing the 4,300 level — June is starting out very strong.
The question is, will it last?
I’ll trade the ideas and stick to certain themes I have.
Always remember, shorts are VERY hard. Most should never short. Know your risk.
Here are today’s trades:
- I bought $GOOGL on May 31 at 123.89 and sold it today at 124.48.
- I shorted $TTD at 78.07 and 77.02 and covered at 76.27.
- I bought $EXPE at 101.96 and sold it at 102.50.
- I bought $CAT at 219.04 and sold it at 219.60. Who knew it would fly more!
- I shorted $ADBE at 435.30 and covered at 434.
I also called out $IWM at 179.80.
I have open long positions in $HES and $VXX and open short positions in $QQQ, $KLAC, and $NFLX.
I’ve been in $SSO in my long-term account, which the STPers in the live trading room know about, since 46.
I sold it all today at 53.39.
Have a great weekend. Look for the Morning Briefing on Monday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team