From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
This market can easily whip you around.
We have the Nasdaq really doing all the lifting.
There are a lot of negatives under the hood.
Here are today’s trades:
- I shorted $NVDA at 387.04 and covered at 366.81.
- I bought $GS on May 24 at 321.79 and sold today at 322.40.
- I bought $PEP at 182.98 and sold at 183.49.
- I bought $AMD at 118.64 and sold at 119.19.
- I bought $TGT at 139.80 and sold at 141.
I also called out $STLD this morning, and it had a nice bounce.
I booked two losers:
- I shorted $LLY at 420.70 and covered at 425.70.
- I bought $NET at 58.82 and sold at 57.82.
I have open long positions in $HES, $VXX, and $MS. I have an open short position in $QQQ.
Going into a long weekend, they typically like to close the market green.
Time will tell.
Have a great evening. Look for the Morning Briefing on Friday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team