From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
Last night, I mentioned support on the $SPX was at 3,873… and we broke below.
I’d like to see $SPY get back above 393.
Here are today’s trades:
- I bought $MRK at 108.97 and sold at 109.50.
- I bought $CF at 80.34 and sold at 80.84.
- I bought $IWM at 178.37 and sold at 178.98.
- I shorted $DKS on March 8 at 148.70 and March 9 at 152 and covered today at 147.64.
I called out $INTC this morning, and it made a nice move.
I booked one loser:
- I shorted $DKS on March 7 at 144 and covered at 145.53. As you can see above, I made it all back shorting higher.
I have open long positions in $HES, $MARA, $AMZN, and $GOOGL.
Have a great weekend. Look for the Morning Briefing on Monday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team