In this week’s members-only letter we discuss the following topics:
- What Does Friday’s Sell-off In Stocks Mean To Me?
- Reiterating Risk Management Levels for 4 Key Indexes
- How Constructive Is The Recent Action In Gold & Silver?
- US Bank Index Hit New 3-Month Highs Friday Relative To the S&P500
- Consumer Discretionary Had Been Underperforming Already
- My Favorite Shorts in the Consumer Discretionary Sector
- Which Sectors Have Remained Above Oversold Conditions In Momentum?
- What We’re Seeing Out Of The Volatility Index
- What Are We Looking Out For This Week?