In this week’s members-only letter we discuss the following topics:
- A Big Change In US Treasury Bond Positioning This Week
- Is It Time To Short Silver?
- Consumer Staples Massive Top Relative To S&Ps?
- Energy Looks Terrible
- Breadth In US Stocks Not Confirming Price Action
- CRB Index Breaks Down With Chinese Stocks
- Mega-cap Tech Continues to be the Leader
- 1 Bitcoin Now Worth More Than 1 oz of Gold
- Financials As A Sector Not Showing Improvement
- Retailers To Likely Drag Down Discretionary Stocks