Weekly Market Video With Phil & JC
- Posted by JC Parets
- on August 2nd, 2013
Dr. Phil and I ripped through a few charts on Friday afternoon.
This week’s discussion revolved around the S&P500 short-term, Russell2000 Long-term, BlackBerry, Peruvian Mines, and the Europe/China pair trade that we’ve looked at before.
Check it out:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- They Hate Cotton Right Near Historic Support
- Financials Are Breaking Key Support On a Relative Basis
- The Problem That I See With Silver
- Words of Wisdom From Jim Rogers
- Watching Micro-caps to Gauge Risk-Appetite
- Here’s Why There Is A Trade In Corn
- Fox Business: S&P500 On Multiple Timeframes
- Which is the Best S&P Sector to be Overweight?
- Materials Look Attractive on a Relative Basis
- The Head & Shoulders Top in Regional Banks
Archive by Year