End of Quarter Market Video
- Posted by JC Parets
- on June 28th, 2013
Another quarter in the books amigos.
Dr. Phil and I took a look at some longer term charts, as is always a good idea at the end of months and quarters. We’ve got some big time assets at some big time levels – stocks and treasury bonds specifically. Aussie Dollar, as we mentioned this week has not confirmed these bullish momentum divergences. And I figured it would be a good time to follow up on the Gold/Platinum Ratio that we’ve been talking about since December – new 52-week highs today.
I hope you enjoy the video:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Eagle Bay Capital Managed Assets
- They Hate Cotton Right Near Historic Support
- Financials Are Breaking Key Support On a Relative Basis
- The Problem That I See With Silver
- Words of Wisdom From Jim Rogers
- Watching Micro-caps to Gauge Risk-Appetite
- Here’s Why There Is A Trade In Corn
- Fox Business: S&P500 On Multiple Timeframes
- Which is the Best S&P Sector to be Overweight?
- Materials Look Attractive on a Relative Basis
Archive by Year