End of Quarter Market Video
- Posted by JC Parets
- on June 28th, 2013
Another quarter in the books amigos.
Dr. Phil and I took a look at some longer term charts, as is always a good idea at the end of months and quarters. We’ve got some big time assets at some big time levels – stocks and treasury bonds specifically. Aussie Dollar, as we mentioned this week has not confirmed these bullish momentum divergences. And I figured it would be a good time to follow up on the Gold/Platinum Ratio that we’ve been talking about since December – new 52-week highs today.
I hope you enjoy the video:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- About Those Consolidations in US Averages
- The Nifty 50 Hits All-time Highs, Now What?
- Thinking Out Loud In Mid-January
- Is Malaysia Where We Want To Be This Year?
- Wait For Your Pitch!
- ABC News: Home Builders Rally To Start 2015
- BNN Appearance: Crude Oil, Bonds and Homebuilders
- Will Real Estate Be The Big Winner In Q1?
- Bonds Continue To Outperform Stocks
- FOX Business: US Stocks & Crude Oil for 2015
Archive by Year