End of Quarter Market Video
- Posted by JC Parets
- on June 28th, 2013
Another quarter in the books amigos.
Dr. Phil and I took a look at some longer term charts, as is always a good idea at the end of months and quarters. We’ve got some big time assets at some big time levels – stocks and treasury bonds specifically. Aussie Dollar, as we mentioned this week has not confirmed these bullish momentum divergences. And I figured it would be a good time to follow up on the Gold/Platinum Ratio that we’ve been talking about since December – new 52-week highs today.
I hope you enjoy the video:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Are Utilities Breaking Out Relative to S&Ps?
- A Non-Random Walk Through Canadian Dollars
- Fox Business: Retail Stocks & Government Shutdowns
- United Technologies Breaks Out vs S&P500!
- Latin America Hits 9-Year Lows vs Emerging Markets
- My One-On-One Interview With CEO.CA
- What’s There Not To Like About REITs?
- ABC News: Do We Buy Gold or other Metals?
- What Are The Best Sectors In America?
- Fox Business: Metals and Treasury Bonds
Archive by Year