End of Quarter Market Video
- Posted by JC Parets
- on June 28th, 2013
Another quarter in the books amigos.
Dr. Phil and I took a look at some longer term charts, as is always a good idea at the end of months and quarters. We’ve got some big time assets at some big time levels – stocks and treasury bonds specifically. Aussie Dollar, as we mentioned this week has not confirmed these bullish momentum divergences. And I figured it would be a good time to follow up on the Gold/Platinum Ratio that we’ve been talking about since December – new 52-week highs today.
I hope you enjoy the video:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- I Like It Best When The Patterns Don’t Work
- Stocktoberfest 2014 October 26-28 Coronado
- The Relative Strength in Belgium and Switzerland Stands Out
- Video: Looking For Investing Opportunities Around the World
- Why America is the Best in the World?
- Webinar: Technical Analysis To Find Profitable Opportunities Around the World
- Was That A Failed Breakout in the US Dollar?
- Radio: Larry Kofsky & JC Parets from NYSE
- This Chart Still Suggests Buying Bonds and Selling Stocks
- Fox Business: US Stocks Are Heading Lower
Archive by Year