From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
Another day, another chop fest.
We can stay like this until next Thursday.
Here are today’s trades:
- I bought $NET at 50.50 and sold at 50.94.
- I shorted $NFLX at 323.06, then 324.81, and covered at 321.66.
- I called out $EXPE at 93.8 for a target of 95.
I booked a couple of losers:
- I bought $NVDA at 173.64 and sold at 172.95.
- I bought $LULU at 335 and sold at 327. This was a small position; I was just testing the waters.
I have open long positions in $AMZN, $PAAS, and $SHOP and an open short position in $MS.
The $SPX is playing both sides of the fence, support and resistance. It truly is a battleground. We hit SPX 3,977 and 3,934.
Next week could potentially decide whether we see a Santa Claus rally.
Have a great weekend. Look for the Morning Briefing on Monday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team