From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
No love for October yet, but be patient!
If $SPY really pushes past this 425.50 area, there’s potential to 419.
Here are today’s trades:
- I shorted $VLO at 140.50 and covered at 140.
- I shorted $VLO at 138.91 and covered at 138.41.
- I bought $AAPL at 173.64 and sold at 174.14.
- I shorted $SMCI at 288.40 and covered at 287.90.
I booked one loser:
- I bought $PYPL at 59.21 and sold at 59.06.
I have open long positions in $VXX, $MS, $GS, and $IWM.
I have open short positions in $QQQ and $KLAC.
Have a great evening. Look for the Morning Briefing on Tuesday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team