From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
The market gapped up this morning, and then the indices dropped into their respective gaps.
We’ll know more next week about whether this rally will continue…
Here are today’s trades:
- I bought $FDX at 268.93 and sold at 269.48.
- I shorted $LULU at 387 and covered at 386.
- I shorted $VLO at 143.34 and covered at 142.84.
- I shorted $XOM at 117.60 and 117.30 and covered at 116.74.
I booked one loser:
- I bought $ADBE at 517.78 and sold at 514.05.
I have open long positions in $VXX, $MS, $GS, and $IWM.
I have open short positions in $QQQ and $KLAC.
Have a great weekend. Look for the Morning Briefing on Monday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team