From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
The market tracked higher most of the day, with $SPY closing that 449.17 gap I mentioned this morning.
Here are today’s trades:
- I bought $UPS on September 6 at 164.20, added on September 12 at 155.30, and sold all today at 160.30. I made a point.
- I bought $META at 308 and 306.10 and sold at 308.50.
- I shorted $MSFT at 337.69 and covered at 337.12.
- I shorted $LULU at 387.10 and covered at 386.07.
- I bought $GS at 340.19 and sold at 340.70.
I have open long positions in $VXX and $CVS.
I have open short positions in $QQQ, $KLAC, $NFLX, $CELH, and $USO.
Have a great evening. Look for the Morning Briefing on Friday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team