From the Desk of Kimmy Sokoloff
The market consolidated most of the day.
$SPY tested its 200-day moving average a few times down at 396.90 and managed to hold.
Here are today’s trades:
- I shorted $VLO at 138.10 and covered at 137.50.
- I bought $CRWD at 100.14 and sold at 101.39.
- I bought $RBLX at 37.49 and sold at 38.
- I bought $ADBE at 348 and sold at 349.09.
- I bought $ZM at 69.54 and sold at 70.05.
- I shorted $BABA at 115.03 and covered at 114.46.
The setup I talked about in today’s Morning Briefing, $NVDA, hit our target at 173.
And JC called out a $TSLA long!
I booked one loser today:
- I bought $SQ at 74.65 and sold at 74.10.
I have an open long position in $SHOP and open short positions in $NKE, $GE, and $MS.
We’ll play it safe the rest of this week, as we are a bit overbought.
Look for the Morning Briefing on Wednesday.
And please reach out with any questions.
All Star Charts Team