Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on March 20th, 2012
Katie Stockton: Best is Yet to Come for Bank Stocks (Yahoo Breakout)
Gold is Entering Season of Strength (StockTradersAlmanac)
Robert Sinn: The Australian Dollar Flashes Warning Lights (TheStockSage)
Technicians Talk Stocks: Carter Worth, Mary Ann Bartels & Jordan Kotick (CNBC)
Collection of Employment Charts (Ritholtz)
Market Update: Still a Lost Decade (CalculatedRisk)
Weekly Gasoline Update: Regular Up 64 Cents in 13 Weeks (dshort)
Hedge Funds Ditch Treasuries in Droves (Reuters)
Stovall: Stocks Gain Most When Yields Rise to Near 4% (Bloomberg)
Scott Redler: Look to Trade the Leaders in this Tape (WallStreetPit)
Arthur Hill: Crude Oil Volatility Index Plummets (StockCharts)
Baltic Dry Index: Up 19 Days in a Row, Still Down 49% YTD (Bespoke)
Mark Arbeter: ‘Relentless’ Rally Still Vulnerable (TheStreet.com)
The Truth About the US Dollar….Can You Handle It? (Chris Kimble)
Chart of 30-day Realized Volatility in S&P500, Oil, & Gold Since 1993 (TomBrakke)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Are Utilities Breaking Out Relative to S&Ps?
- A Non-Random Walk Through Canadian Dollars
- Fox Business: Retail Stocks & Government Shutdowns
- United Technologies Breaks Out vs S&P500!
- Latin America Hits 9-Year Lows vs Emerging Markets
- My One-On-One Interview With CEO.CA
- What’s There Not To Like About REITs?
- ABC News: Do We Buy Gold or other Metals?
- What Are The Best Sectors In America?
- Fox Business: Metals and Treasury Bonds
Archive by Year