Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on March 3rd, 2012
Bullish Sentiment Edges Higher (Pragmatic Capitalism)
Jordan Kotick looks at Emerging Markets and US Internals (CNBC)
Nasdaq Forms Huge Double Bottom on P&F Chart (StockCharts)
Sam Stovall: S&P500 as High as 1500 in next 1-3 Months (Equities.com)
Biotech Leadership and Sideways Correction (chessNwine)
Chart: Housing Bubble Burst Before Energy Prices Peaked (TPM)
Bonds Breaking Support…What Message Does that Send to Stock Market? (Chris Kimble)
Why Woody Hayes Would’ve Been a Great Trader (Darvas Trader)
CoreLogic: 11.1 Million U.S. Properties with Negative Equity in Q4 (Calculated Risk)
Commodities: Bull Market Corrections or the Start of Bear Markets (PeterLBrandt)
“Real” Disposable Income Per Capita: Basically, No Growth for 20 Months (dshort)
Flows into Equity Mutual Funds Go Positive (TRB)
Sports Chart of the Day: NBA Franchise Valuations (Business Insider)
Chart – Classic Bubble Pattern via (BigTrends.com)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Are Utilities Breaking Out Relative to S&Ps?
- A Non-Random Walk Through Canadian Dollars
- Fox Business: Retail Stocks & Government Shutdowns
- United Technologies Breaks Out vs S&P500!
- Latin America Hits 9-Year Lows vs Emerging Markets
- My One-On-One Interview With CEO.CA
- What’s There Not To Like About REITs?
- ABC News: Do We Buy Gold or other Metals?
- What Are The Best Sectors In America?
- Fox Business: Metals and Treasury Bonds
Archive by Year