Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on February 1st, 2012
2011 Sector Performances vs January 2012 (Bespoke)
Why Peter Brandt Believes the S&P’s Will Reach 1517 (PeterLBrandt)
John Bollinger on Golden Crosses & Seasonal Patterns (CNBC)
Is the Stock Market Cheap? Inf-Adj Price with P/E Ratio (dshort)
Adam Johnson on Tom DeMark’s Trading Call (BloombergTV)
Seasonality: February is the Worst House in a Great Neighborhood (Phil Pearlman)
Iron Ore is a Better Indicator than Baltic Dry Index (PragCap)
Six-Month CDs vs CPI for all Urban Consumers (Weakonomics)
Home Prices are Still Falling (WashingtonPost)
Another Golden Cross – This Time in High Yields (Chris Kimble)
The Silliness of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (CBS News)
Moving Averages: Month-End Update (dshort)
Interactive Charting of the Life & Death of Our Greatest Companies (Fathom)
Greg Schnell: Finding Market Tops (Stockcharts)
30 Year Positive Real Yields And What It All Means (PragCap)
Sign up for Market Technicians Association Annual Symposium Apr 19-20 (MTA)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- These Are My Favorite Follows on Stocktwits
- Technical Analysis Only Looks At The Past….
- An Open Letter About Today’s Market Environment 11-24-15
- What Is The Value Line Index Telling Us?
- We Don’t Live In An Average World
- Flat 200 Day Moving Averages Create Headaches
- An Open Letter About Today’s Market Environment
- Why Airlines Are Ready For Another Leg Lower
- Is FANG This Cycle’s Four Horsemen?
- Why I Like To Feed The Ducks When I Can
Archive by Year