Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on November 18th, 2011
Two Volatility Charts Point to a Bullish Entry Point (PragCap)
Do Not Try to ‘Trade the News’ Unless you Know what you’re Doing (KidDynamite)
Robert Sinn: Time to get Bearish? (TheStockSage)
Paul Brodsky – Gold Trading at 80% Discount to Intrinsic Value (KWN)
How to Identify Program Trading (DynamicHedge)
The Small-Large-Europe Disconnect (Ritholtz)
Identify the Primary Market Trend Using Dow Theory (ChrisPerruna)
Scum/Reversals that trap bears set up nice Long Trades (HCPG)
RIP Teen Workforce: 16-19 Year Old Employment Falls off a Cliff (EconompicData)
Seasonal Top in 30-Year Treasury (StockTradersAlmanac)
France & Italy 10-Year Govt Bond Spread (ChartoftheDay)
Remarkable Rise and Fall of Gov. Perry on Intrade (CarpeDiem)
Chart via Kangarootail
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Technical Analysis Only Looks At The Past….
- An Open Letter About Today’s Market Environment 11-24-15
- What Is The Value Line Index Telling Us?
- We Don’t Live In An Average World
- Flat 200 Day Moving Averages Create Headaches
- An Open Letter About Today’s Market Environment
- Why Airlines Are Ready For Another Leg Lower
- Is FANG This Cycle’s Four Horsemen?
- Why I Like To Feed The Ducks When I Can
- Here’s Way I think Rates Are Heading Lower
Archive by Year