Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on August 16th, 2011
Worry About Important Things – Not the Death Cross (Ritholtz)
Peter Schiff – Relentless Rise in Gold to Continue (KingWorldNews)
Housing Starts Decline Slightly in July (CalculatedRisk)
Joe Weisenthal: ‘We are Japan’ – US 10yr Yields vs Japanese Yields (MoneyGame)
US Stock Market Declines and GDP since 1951 – After the Crash (Economist)
Mary Ann Bartels: Dow Industrials: 2.8% dividend yield, 10-year Treasury bond 2.2% (CBS Moneywatch)
Being grammatically incorrect talking about “bear markets” and the 20% level (ReseachPuzzler)
The correlation that doesn’t exist – Stocks & Currencies (PragmaticCapitalism)
Intraday Price Volatility and Sentiment analysis (PhilPearlman)
Cartoon via CartooshBlog
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Are Utilities Breaking Out Relative to S&Ps?
- A Non-Random Walk Through Canadian Dollars
- Fox Business: Retail Stocks & Government Shutdowns
- United Technologies Breaks Out vs S&P500!
- Latin America Hits 9-Year Lows vs Emerging Markets
- My One-On-One Interview With CEO.CA
- What’s There Not To Like About REITs?
- ABC News: Do We Buy Gold or other Metals?
- What Are The Best Sectors In America?
- Fox Business: Metals and Treasury Bonds
Archive by Year