Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 20th, 2011
Look Out Below – When to Sell in May (StockTradersAlmanac)
John Roque Looks at S&P500 Ex-Financials vs S&P500 with Financials (BigPicture)
10-year Chart of the CRB Index (MarketAnthropology)
S&P500 Percentage of Stocks Above 50-Day Moving Average (Bespoke)
Jordan Kotick looking for a Choppy Summer (CNBC)
RIP Harmon Killebrew – The Inspiration for the MLB Logo? (YahooSports)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Premium Research Reports Discounted Offer
- Do You Guys See What’s Happening in Europe?
- Look What Mid-Caps are Doing
- Fox Business: Crude Oil and Japan
- Webinar Tuesday November 18th: Technical Analysis to Find Global Stock Market Trends
- Radio: Winning On Wall Street – Stocks & Bonds
- Why Economists Will Get Bonds Wrong Again
- Palladium Is Still The Best of the Metals
- Mean Reversion Coming In Energy Futures?
- A Breakdown of the US Dollar Index
Archive by Year