Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 20th, 2011
Look Out Below – When to Sell in May (StockTradersAlmanac)
John Roque Looks at S&P500 Ex-Financials vs S&P500 with Financials (BigPicture)
10-year Chart of the CRB Index (MarketAnthropology)
S&P500 Percentage of Stocks Above 50-Day Moving Average (Bespoke)
Jordan Kotick looking for a Choppy Summer (CNBC)
RIP Harmon Killebrew – The Inspiration for the MLB Logo? (YahooSports)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- What I’m Waiting For To Buy Base Metals
- The Must Follow Podcast: JC Parets
- Long Crude Oil and Short Treasury Bonds?
- Fox Business: Time To Jump Into Russia?
- I Like Energy and Emerging Markets for Q2
- Audio: The Current Market Environment
- American Express Approaches Make or Break Point
- Benzinga Fintech Awards Gala April 8th
- BNN Appearance: Crude Oil, Transports & Google
- The Chart The Whole World Is Watching
Archive by Year