Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 17th, 2011
Chart of the Day via Bespoke
Major Airlines = Major Relative Strength (chessNwine)
Chasing… A Tactic, Not a Strategy (HowardLinzon)
John Roque Chart on Performance S&P500 ex-Financials (BigPicture)
Never Short An Uptrend, Says Louis Yamada (Yahoo! Breakout)
Josh Brown on the S&P500 dip that wasn’t bought (ReformedBroker)
Peter Brandt Doing great Technical Analysis of Several Markets (PeterBrandt)
What a “Secular Cycle” Means (dshort)
Sports Chart – Is this the End for Jorge Posada (BI SportsPage)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- About Those Consolidations in US Averages
- The Nifty 50 Hits All-time Highs, Now What?
- Thinking Out Loud In Mid-January
- Is Malaysia Where We Want To Be This Year?
- Wait For Your Pitch!
- ABC News: Home Builders Rally To Start 2015
- BNN Appearance: Crude Oil, Bonds and Homebuilders
- Will Real Estate Be The Big Winner In Q1?
- Bonds Continue To Outperform Stocks
- FOX Business: US Stocks & Crude Oil for 2015
Archive by Year