Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 17th, 2011
Chart of the Day via Bespoke
Major Airlines = Major Relative Strength (chessNwine)
Chasing… A Tactic, Not a Strategy (HowardLinzon)
John Roque Chart on Performance S&P500 ex-Financials (BigPicture)
Never Short An Uptrend, Says Louis Yamada (Yahoo! Breakout)
Josh Brown on the S&P500 dip that wasn’t bought (ReformedBroker)
Peter Brandt Doing great Technical Analysis of Several Markets (PeterBrandt)
What a “Secular Cycle” Means (dshort)
Sports Chart – Is this the End for Jorge Posada (BI SportsPage)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Here’s Why Energy Will Outperform Going Forward
- The Problem Now Is The Overhead Supply
- This Bullish Base In Cotton Is Almost Complete
- Is This Why The S&P500 Stopped Going Up?
- How Low Is Apple Going To Go?
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average And Its 200 Day Moving Average
- It’s Almost Time To Buy Crude Oil Again
- Is Healthcare Due For A Collapse?
- Are Emerging Markets In Trouble?
- A Look At The Euro From The Top/Down
Archive by Year