Wide World of Charts
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 17th, 2011
Chart of the Day via Bespoke
Major Airlines = Major Relative Strength (chessNwine)
Chasing… A Tactic, Not a Strategy (HowardLinzon)
John Roque Chart on Performance S&P500 ex-Financials (BigPicture)
Never Short An Uptrend, Says Louis Yamada (Yahoo! Breakout)
Josh Brown on the S&P500 dip that wasn’t bought (ReformedBroker)
Peter Brandt Doing great Technical Analysis of Several Markets (PeterBrandt)
What a “Secular Cycle” Means (dshort)
Sports Chart – Is this the End for Jorge Posada (BI SportsPage)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Why Opportunity Cost Can Get Expensive
- Bloomberg Appearance: Gold, Bonds & Apple
- Is There Any Reason To Buy Gold?
- Let’s Define The Key Levels In Twitter
- Do We Buy Semi’s For A Trade?
- Was That A Failed Breakout in Russell2000?
- When Do We Buy McDonalds?
- How High Can Chipotle Go?
- Is It Time To Buy Apple? Or Is It A Sell?
- Where Are U.S. Treasury Bonds Heading From Here?
Archive by Year