Where Are We In The Market Emotions Cycle?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on December 2nd, 2012
This is one of several market psychology charts that periodically make there way around trading desks. I think it’s important to check in on these every now and then, just to get an idea from a sentiment perspective, of where we might be in the stock market cycle. This is clearly a very subjective exercise, but valuable nonetheless.
There’s no right or wrong answer, but think about it. Where are we today?
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Presentation Thursday 10/15 at the Las Vegas Traders Expo
- The Overhead Supply Is Near
- Canadian Dollars Are About To Explode Higher
- Gold Looks Ready For Its Next Leg Lower
- Video: Technical Analysis Webinar by JC Parets
- Is Yen Setting Up For An Epic Rally?
- Emerging Markets Are Still A Problem
- Find Your Edge: The Autumn 2015 AlphaShark Trading Symposium with a Presentation by J.C. Parets
- Can Financials Correct 30% From Their Highs?
- Overhead Supply in the Dow Components
Archive by Year