Where Are We In The Market Emotions Cycle?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on December 2nd, 2012
This is one of several market psychology charts that periodically make there way around trading desks. I think it’s important to check in on these every now and then, just to get an idea from a sentiment perspective, of where we might be in the stock market cycle. This is clearly a very subjective exercise, but valuable nonetheless.
There’s no right or wrong answer, but think about it. Where are we today?
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- About That Flattening Yield Curve
- Important Reversal Patterns Take Time
- Video: The Rise of Charting in Social Media
- YUM Brands & China Are 2 Different Things
- This Base in Cotton Looks Ready To Go
- Let’s Talk About “Sell in May and Go Away”
- About That Monster Base In Heating Oil
- Money Rotates Into Late Cycle Names
- Why Energy Is Better Than Technology
- Top 10 Most Ridiculous Names For Japanese Candlesticks
Archive by Year