Where Are We In The Market Emotions Cycle?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on December 2nd, 2012
This is one of several market psychology charts that periodically make there way around trading desks. I think it’s important to check in on these every now and then, just to get an idea from a sentiment perspective, of where we might be in the stock market cycle. This is clearly a very subjective exercise, but valuable nonetheless.
There’s no right or wrong answer, but think about it. Where are we today?
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Turkey Is Ready To Get Cooked
- A Look At Coffee From The Top/Down
- It’s The Yen, Stupid!
- Here’s Why Energy Will Outperform Going Forward
- The Problem Now Is The Overhead Supply
- This Bullish Base In Cotton Is Almost Complete
- Is This Why The S&P500 Stopped Going Up?
- How Low Is Apple Going To Go?
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average And Its 200 Day Moving Average
- It’s Almost Time To Buy Crude Oil Again
Archive by Year