Where Are We In The Market Emotions Cycle?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on December 2nd, 2012
This is one of several market psychology charts that periodically make there way around trading desks. I think it’s important to check in on these every now and then, just to get an idea from a sentiment perspective, of where we might be in the stock market cycle. This is clearly a very subjective exercise, but valuable nonetheless.
There’s no right or wrong answer, but think about it. Where are we today?
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Eagle Bay Capital Managed Assets
- They Hate Cotton Right Near Historic Support
- Financials Are Breaking Key Support On a Relative Basis
- The Problem That I See With Silver
- Words of Wisdom From Jim Rogers
- Watching Micro-caps to Gauge Risk-Appetite
- Here’s Why There Is A Trade In Corn
- Fox Business: S&P500 On Multiple Timeframes
- Which is the Best S&P Sector to be Overweight?
- Materials Look Attractive on a Relative Basis
Archive by Year