We’re Coming to Harvard May 8th
- Posted by JC Parets
- on April 29th, 2012
I’m pretty pumped up to go to Boston in a couple of weeks. The boys and I will be speaking to Harvard students about the markets, trading and how we use social media in our business. The event is open to students, faculty, and investment professionals free of charge. See you there.
Its a big leap from learning about markets in the classroom to taking risk.
On May 8th at 4PM ET, StockTwits will host a symposium entitled The StockTwits Symposium at Harvard: Trading in the Wild.
If you are a student or faculty at a college in the greater Boston area, please join us for a very special evening of market education from a group of experienced investors and traders.
The program is geared towards students who want to learn about trading in the real world. We will cover value investing, market psychology, technical analysis & social finance.
This is a free event and space will be limited so reserve Your Spot HERE.
The symposium will take place on the Harvard campus at:
1737 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Taking Advance/Decline Line A Step Further
- What To Get Your Chartist For The Holidays
- Weekends With Allstar and Pearlman
- Why Is It Always About What You’re Buying?
- Video: JC Parets Presents At Duke University
- The Three C’s of December Seasonality
- Investment Managers Are Leveraged Long
- Tom Fitzpatrick in NYC December 16th
- Weekends With Phil Pearlman & JC Parets
- The Difference Between Technician & Chartist
Archive by Year