Weekly Wrap Up With Phil Pearlman
- Posted by JC Parets
- on April 19th, 2013
This week was definitely a volatile one. You can tell people are starting to get a little bit more emotional about this market. Phil and I did a quick video about some of the things we’re seeing out there. We discussed the continued strength in dividend paying names, weakness in the resource space, money flowing into US Treasuries and some important S&P support levels.
Casual Friday today at Eagle Bay Capital Headquarters. That’s only allowed in bull markets!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Are Coal Stocks Poised for an Epic Breakout?
- Small Caps Act Poorly On a Relative Basis
- Bond Market Keeps Diverging With Stocks
- The Worst Possible Time to Own Gasoline
- Momentum Monday with Howard Lindzon
- FOX Business: Brazil Over Germany This Summer
- What Do You Think About Bonds?
- Buying Brazil and Selling Germany
- Mystery Chart: What Do We Do Here?
- The Dog Days of Summer Are Upon Us
Archive by Year