Weekly Wrap Up With Phil Pearlman
- Posted by JC Parets
- on April 19th, 2013
This week was definitely a volatile one. You can tell people are starting to get a little bit more emotional about this market. Phil and I did a quick video about some of the things we’re seeing out there. We discussed the continued strength in dividend paying names, weakness in the resource space, money flowing into US Treasuries and some important S&P support levels.
Casual Friday today at Eagle Bay Capital Headquarters. That’s only allowed in bull markets!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- Video: Looking For Investing Opportunities Around the World
- Why America is the Best in the World?
- Webinar: Technical Analysis To Find Profitable Opportunities Around the World
- Was That A Failed Breakout in the US Dollar?
- Radio: Larry Kofsky & JC Parets from NYSE
- This Chart Still Suggests Buying Bonds and Selling Stocks
- Fox Business: US Stocks Are Heading Lower
- S&P500 Breaks the 2009 Uptrend Line
- The Bond Market Still Says: “Sell Stocks”
- Discretionary vs Staples Ratio Breaks 2009 Uptrend Line
Archive by Year