Weekly Wrap Up With Phil Pearlman
- Posted by JC Parets
- on April 19th, 2013
This week was definitely a volatile one. You can tell people are starting to get a little bit more emotional about this market. Phil and I did a quick video about some of the things we’re seeing out there. We discussed the continued strength in dividend paying names, weakness in the resource space, money flowing into US Treasuries and some important S&P support levels.
Casual Friday today at Eagle Bay Capital Headquarters. That’s only allowed in bull markets!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- About That Breakout In The New York Stock Exchange Composite
- Audio: Benzinga Morning Radio Show 2-26-15
- My Favorite Gap And Go Setup in Real Time
- Free Talk At The New York Traders Expo
- Are Social Media Stocks About To Break Out?
- BNN Appearance: Internet Stocks & Natural Gas
- Here’s Why I Like Healthcare
- Video: Chart Requests From The Community
- Audio: Benzinga Morning Radio Show 2-19-15
- The Smart Money Loves Natural Gas Here!
Archive by Year