Weekly Wrap Up With Phil Pearlman
- Posted by JC Parets
- on April 19th, 2013
This week was definitely a volatile one. You can tell people are starting to get a little bit more emotional about this market. Phil and I did a quick video about some of the things we’re seeing out there. We discussed the continued strength in dividend paying names, weakness in the resource space, money flowing into US Treasuries and some important S&P support levels.
Casual Friday today at Eagle Bay Capital Headquarters. That’s only allowed in bull markets!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- They Hate Cotton Right Near Historic Support
- Financials Are Breaking Key Support On a Relative Basis
- The Problem That I See With Silver
- Words of Wisdom From Jim Rogers
- Watching Micro-caps to Gauge Risk-Appetite
- Here’s Why There Is A Trade In Corn
- Fox Business: S&P500 On Multiple Timeframes
- Which is the Best S&P Sector to be Overweight?
- Materials Look Attractive on a Relative Basis
- The Head & Shoulders Top in Regional Banks
Archive by Year