Weekly Wrap Up With Dr. Phil
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 10th, 2013
Sectors are rotating….and I still think that’s what’s necessary:
Here are some of the charts we discussed. S&P500 levels:
Look at what the Dollar index did the last 2 days. This is a 30-minute chart of US Dollar Index Futures:
This is what the Long Europe/Short Latin America pair looks like right now:
And finally the sector rotation that we keep harping on. Notice the shift in mid-April when the underperformers turned higher and the leaders rolled over. These are year-to-date numbers relative to S&Ps:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- What I’m Waiting For To Buy Base Metals
- The Must Follow Podcast: JC Parets
- Long Crude Oil and Short Treasury Bonds?
- Fox Business: Time To Jump Into Russia?
- I Like Energy and Emerging Markets for Q2
- Audio: The Current Market Environment
- American Express Approaches Make or Break Point
- Benzinga Fintech Awards Gala April 8th
- BNN Appearance: Crude Oil, Transports & Google
- The Chart The Whole World Is Watching
Archive by Year