Weekend Market Chat With Dr. Phil
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 20th, 2013
This was definitely an important week. After the FOMC decision (or lack there of), stocks and bonds both rallied. The difference is that bonds went out near their highs for the week, while stocks rolled over and got crushed after Wednesday’s initial euphoria. Meanwhile breadth and momentum continue to deteriorate in stocks but there are still some names in uptrends that we can focus on. Readers asked us to look at $DDD and $DXJ so we went into details on the two of those.
I hope you enjoy!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- About Those Failed Breakouts in Dow and S&P
- Global Macro Webinar: Thurs October 2, 2014
- Micro-caps Approach Important Support
- My Favorite Currency Chart in the World
- Crude Oil Approaches Very Important Support
- S&P500 At Historic Highs Relative to Gold Miner ETF GDX
- Small-Caps & Mid-Caps Break 2009 Uptrend Line
- BNN Video: Small-Caps, Silver & Dollar Index
- I Get Them Wrong Too!
- Small-Caps Hit 2-year Lows vs Large Caps
Archive by Year