Weekend Market Chat With Dr. Phil
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 20th, 2013
This was definitely an important week. After the FOMC decision (or lack there of), stocks and bonds both rallied. The difference is that bonds went out near their highs for the week, while stocks rolled over and got crushed after Wednesday’s initial euphoria. Meanwhile breadth and momentum continue to deteriorate in stocks but there are still some names in uptrends that we can focus on. Readers asked us to look at $DDD and $DXJ so we went into details on the two of those.
I hope you enjoy!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- The Overhead Supply Is Near
- Canadian Dollars Are About To Explode Higher
- Gold Looks Ready For Its Next Leg Lower
- Video: Technical Analysis Webinar by JC Parets
- Is Yen Setting Up For An Epic Rally?
- Emerging Markets Are Still A Problem
- Find Your Edge: The Autumn 2015 AlphaShark Trading Symposium with a Presentation by J.C. Parets
- Can Financials Correct 30% From Their Highs?
- Overhead Supply in the Dow Components
- Overhead Supply in Healthcare & Biotech
Archive by Year