Weekend Market Chat With Dr. Phil
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 20th, 2013
This was definitely an important week. After the FOMC decision (or lack there of), stocks and bonds both rallied. The difference is that bonds went out near their highs for the week, while stocks rolled over and got crushed after Wednesday’s initial euphoria. Meanwhile breadth and momentum continue to deteriorate in stocks but there are still some names in uptrends that we can focus on. Readers asked us to look at $DDD and $DXJ so we went into details on the two of those.
I hope you enjoy!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Here’s Why Energy Will Outperform Going Forward
- The Problem Now Is The Overhead Supply
- This Bullish Base In Cotton Is Almost Complete
- Is This Why The S&P500 Stopped Going Up?
- How Low Is Apple Going To Go?
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average And Its 200 Day Moving Average
- It’s Almost Time To Buy Crude Oil Again
- Is Healthcare Due For A Collapse?
- Are Emerging Markets In Trouble?
- A Look At The Euro From The Top/Down
Archive by Year