Weekend Market Chat With Dr. Phil
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 20th, 2013
This was definitely an important week. After the FOMC decision (or lack there of), stocks and bonds both rallied. The difference is that bonds went out near their highs for the week, while stocks rolled over and got crushed after Wednesday’s initial euphoria. Meanwhile breadth and momentum continue to deteriorate in stocks but there are still some names in uptrends that we can focus on. Readers asked us to look at $DDD and $DXJ so we went into details on the two of those.
I hope you enjoy!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Are Coal Stocks Poised for an Epic Breakout?
- Small Caps Act Poorly On a Relative Basis
- Bond Market Keeps Diverging With Stocks
- The Worst Possible Time to Own Gasoline
- Momentum Monday with Howard Lindzon
- FOX Business: Brazil Over Germany This Summer
- What Do You Think About Bonds?
- Buying Brazil and Selling Germany
- Mystery Chart: What Do We Do Here?
- The Dog Days of Summer Are Upon Us
Archive by Year