Weekend Market Chat With Dr. Phil
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 20th, 2013
This was definitely an important week. After the FOMC decision (or lack there of), stocks and bonds both rallied. The difference is that bonds went out near their highs for the week, while stocks rolled over and got crushed after Wednesday’s initial euphoria. Meanwhile breadth and momentum continue to deteriorate in stocks but there are still some names in uptrends that we can focus on. Readers asked us to look at $DDD and $DXJ so we went into details on the two of those.
I hope you enjoy!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- About Those Consolidations in US Averages
- The Nifty 50 Hits All-time Highs, Now What?
- Thinking Out Loud In Mid-January
- Is Malaysia Where We Want To Be This Year?
- Wait For Your Pitch!
- ABC News: Home Builders Rally To Start 2015
- BNN Appearance: Crude Oil, Bonds and Homebuilders
- Will Real Estate Be The Big Winner In Q1?
- Bonds Continue To Outperform Stocks
- FOX Business: US Stocks & Crude Oil for 2015
Archive by Year