Video: JC Parets & Jessica Menton Live From NYSE
- Posted by JC Parets
- on June 13th, 2014
This week I was down at the New York Stock Exchange for the third annual Thought Leadership Forum. I had the chance to chat with Jessica Menton from IB Times about what we’re seeing in the market, specifically the flight towards larger capitalization stocks. To me this is one of several signs that we are in the latter stages of this bull run for US Stocks. The relative strength in Energy has continued as Financials and Consumer Cyclicals continue to underperform.
Here is the video in full:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- How To Prepare For a Lower Rate Environment
- Audio: Benzinga Morning Radio Show 5-21-15
- BNN Appearance: Agribusiness Stocks & US Dollars
- Agribusiness is My Favorite Base In The World
- Audio: Benzinga Morning Radio Show
- Here’s Why I like Shorting Disney Up here
- A Not So Happy Cinco De Mayo For the Mexico ETF
- One-Third Of the Year Is Over. Now What?
- What I’m Waiting For To Buy Base Metals
- The Must Follow Podcast: JC Parets
Archive by Year