Video: JC Parets & Jessica Menton Live From NYSE
- Posted by JC Parets
- on June 13th, 2014
This week I was down at the New York Stock Exchange for the third annual Thought Leadership Forum. I had the chance to chat with Jessica Menton from IB Times about what we’re seeing in the market, specifically the flight towards larger capitalization stocks. To me this is one of several signs that we are in the latter stages of this bull run for US Stocks. The relative strength in Energy has continued as Financials and Consumer Cyclicals continue to underperform.
Here is the video in full:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Canadian Dollars Are About To Explode Higher
- Gold Looks Ready For Its Next Leg Lower
- Video: Technical Analysis Webinar by JC Parets
- Is Yen Setting Up For An Epic Rally?
- Emerging Markets Are Still A Problem
- Find Your Edge: The Autumn 2015 AlphaShark Trading Symposium with a Presentation by J.C. Parets
- Can Financials Correct 30% From Their Highs?
- Overhead Supply in the Dow Components
- Overhead Supply in Healthcare & Biotech
- Thinking Out Loud Heading Into Q4
Archive by Year