Video: JC Parets & Jessica Menton Live From NYSE
- Posted by JC Parets
- on June 13th, 2014
This week I was down at the New York Stock Exchange for the third annual Thought Leadership Forum. I had the chance to chat with Jessica Menton from IB Times about what we’re seeing in the market, specifically the flight towards larger capitalization stocks. To me this is one of several signs that we are in the latter stages of this bull run for US Stocks. The relative strength in Energy has continued as Financials and Consumer Cyclicals continue to underperform.
Here is the video in full:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- FOX Business: Precious Metals and JC Penney
- Aerospace & Defense is Consolidating Nicely
- Is That A Head & Shoulders Pattern In XOP?
- Is JC Penney Setting Up For Another Leg Higher?
- Audio: Q&A on Benzinga Morning Show
- A Look At Energy On Multiple Timeframes
- Yahoo Runs Into Historic Overhead Supply
- Join Me On Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep Show 9/16 9AM ET
- Semiconductors Selloff After Failed Breakout
- Tesla Breaks Down From Traditionally Bullish Pennant
Archive by Year