The World’s Most Awesome Room
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 4th, 2012
I was fortunate enough to spend a few days in Boston last week. My buddy Joe Fahmy and I went to the Miami/Boston College football game and had a blast. But what I did on Friday afternoon really took my breath away. Fidelity has this ginormous chart room that is absolutely extraordinary. I shared a few of the pictures on Instagram the other day, but here are all of them in full.
How cool is this???
Magazine Cover Indicator:
The biggest chart I’ve ever seen (The 1970s alone is bigger than my desk):
I asked Mrs. Allstarcharts if we could wallpaper our place like this. And shockingly she wasn’t interested.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- Why America is the Best in the World?
- Webinar: Technical Analysis To Find Profitable Opportunities Around the World
- Was That A Failed Breakout in the US Dollar?
- Radio: Larry Kofsky & JC Parets from NYSE
- This Chart Still Suggests Buying Bonds and Selling Stocks
- Fox Business: US Stocks Are Heading Lower
- S&P500 Breaks the 2009 Uptrend Line
- The Bond Market Still Says: “Sell Stocks”
- Discretionary vs Staples Ratio Breaks 2009 Uptrend Line
- What the 200 Period Moving Average Means to Me
Archive by Year