The World’s Most Awesome Room
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 4th, 2012
I was fortunate enough to spend a few days in Boston last week. My buddy Joe Fahmy and I went to the Miami/Boston College football game and had a blast. But what I did on Friday afternoon really took my breath away. Fidelity has this ginormous chart room that is absolutely extraordinary. I shared a few of the pictures on Instagram the other day, but here are all of them in full.
How cool is this???
Magazine Cover Indicator:
The biggest chart I’ve ever seen (The 1970s alone is bigger than my desk):
I asked Mrs. Allstarcharts if we could wallpaper our place like this. And shockingly she wasn’t interested.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Do We Buy Semi’s For A Trade?
- Was That A Failed Breakout in Russell2000?
- When Do We Buy McDonalds?
- How High Can Chipotle Go?
- Is It Time To Buy Apple? Or Is It A Sell?
- Where Are U.S. Treasury Bonds Heading From Here?
- A Top/Down Look at Shares of Google
- Here’s A Look At The U.S. Large-Cap Indexes
- BNN Appearance: Interest Rates and Apple
- This S&P500 Chart Still Makes Me Nervous
Archive by Year