The World’s Most Awesome Room
- Posted by JC Parets
- on September 4th, 2012
I was fortunate enough to spend a few days in Boston last week. My buddy Joe Fahmy and I went to the Miami/Boston College football game and had a blast. But what I did on Friday afternoon really took my breath away. Fidelity has this ginormous chart room that is absolutely extraordinary. I shared a few of the pictures on Instagram the other day, but here are all of them in full.
How cool is this???
Magazine Cover Indicator:
The biggest chart I’ve ever seen (The 1970s alone is bigger than my desk):
I asked Mrs. Allstarcharts if we could wallpaper our place like this. And shockingly she wasn’t interested.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Are Utilities Breaking Out Relative to S&Ps?
- A Non-Random Walk Through Canadian Dollars
- Fox Business: Retail Stocks & Government Shutdowns
- United Technologies Breaks Out vs S&P500!
- Latin America Hits 9-Year Lows vs Emerging Markets
- My One-On-One Interview With CEO.CA
- What’s There Not To Like About REITs?
- ABC News: Do We Buy Gold or other Metals?
- What Are The Best Sectors In America?
- Fox Business: Metals and Treasury Bonds
Archive by Year