Stocktwits Charts to Watch for 2013
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 7th, 2013
This week Stocktwits asked a group of technicians what charts they’ll be watching most closely in the year ahead. I personally still felt that the Developed Markets (outside North America) relative to Latin America is one of the most interesting things going on right now. So my chart was the $EFA/$ILF ratio that I wrote about last month:
Here are a few of my favorites from the list of 15:
Check out the rest of the Charts on the Stocktwits Blog
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Do You Guys See What’s Happening in Europe?
- Look What Mid-Caps are Doing
- Fox Business: Crude Oil and Japan
- Webinar Tuesday November 18th: Technical Analysis to Find Global Stock Market Trends
- Radio: Winning On Wall Street – Stocks & Bonds
- Why Economists Will Get Bonds Wrong Again
- Palladium Is Still The Best of the Metals
- Mean Reversion Coming In Energy Futures?
- A Breakdown of the US Dollar Index
- About That Bear Market In Russia
Archive by Year