Stocktwits Charts to Watch for 2013
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 7th, 2013
This week Stocktwits asked a group of technicians what charts they’ll be watching most closely in the year ahead. I personally still felt that the Developed Markets (outside North America) relative to Latin America is one of the most interesting things going on right now. So my chart was the $EFA/$ILF ratio that I wrote about last month:
Here are a few of my favorites from the list of 15:
Check out the rest of the Charts on the Stocktwits Blog
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- About Those Consolidations in US Averages
- The Nifty 50 Hits All-time Highs, Now What?
- Thinking Out Loud In Mid-January
- Is Malaysia Where We Want To Be This Year?
- Wait For Your Pitch!
- ABC News: Home Builders Rally To Start 2015
- BNN Appearance: Crude Oil, Bonds and Homebuilders
- Will Real Estate Be The Big Winner In Q1?
- Bonds Continue To Outperform Stocks
- FOX Business: US Stocks & Crude Oil for 2015
Archive by Year