Reuters TV: Using Pairs To Find Trends
- Posted by JC Parets
- on November 13th, 2012
Phil Pearlman and I went over to Times Square this morning to film a segment for Reuters TV. We discussed some of my favorite pairs trades that we can take advantage of while some of these trendless markets around the globe figure out in which direction they want to go in.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- S&P Levels to Keep in Mind
- Nikkei Crashola
- About Wednesday’s Candle
- Talking Markets With Joe Fahmy
- Is This Crude Oil Breakout For Real?
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
Archive by Year