Rent vs Buy
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 13th, 2011
Today is Day 2 of the Market Technicians Association annual Symposium at the NYSE. I will be posting some of my notes from the event over the weekend. Today’s Keynote Speaker is Tom DeMark. I’m always interested to hear what he has to say.
Meanwhile, I thought this was an interesting graphic on whether it is more affordable to Rent or Buy in various cities. Funny how New York City sticks out like a sore thumb.
Graphic via Trulia – Rent vs Buy
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- About Wednesday’s Candle
- Talking Markets With Joe Fahmy
- Is This Crude Oil Breakout For Real?
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
- Interview With Technician Mark Arbeter
- Weekly Wrap Up With Dr. Phil
Archive by Year