Martin Pring Looks at Gasoline Prices
- Posted by JC Parets
- on March 23rd, 2012
He’s the author of one of my favorite books: Technical Analysis Explained
He’s also one of the first technicians that I consistently followed early in my career. He coined the phrase, “Good Luck and Good Charting”. And now Martin Pring is putting up videos on You Tube. This is great!
This week he takes a look at how previous peaks in Google searches for ‘gasoline’ have come at or near peaks in the actual prices of gasoline. Check it out:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- S&P Levels to Keep in Mind
- Nikkei Crashola
- About Wednesday’s Candle
- Talking Markets With Joe Fahmy
- Is This Crude Oil Breakout For Real?
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
Archive by Year