Markets And The Super Bowl Indicator
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 31st, 2013
Paul Vigna over at the Wall Street Journal asked me to come by this morning to discuss how important the Super Bowl Indicator is to the stock market. Fortunately 2013 is a win/win for this barometer as both the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49rs franchises came from the NFL before the merger.
We jokingly went over the stats, but then had to get a little serious about how we’re actually positioning ourselves going forward:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
- Interview With Technician Mark Arbeter
- Weekly Wrap Up With Dr. Phil
- This Pattern Has Been Working
- Can Gasoline Prices Rally From Here?
- Charting Live on CNBC Fast Money
Archive by Year