Markets And The Super Bowl Indicator
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 31st, 2013
Paul Vigna over at the Wall Street Journal asked me to come by this morning to discuss how important the Super Bowl Indicator is to the stock market. Fortunately 2013 is a win/win for this barometer as both the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49rs franchises came from the NFL before the merger.
We jokingly went over the stats, but then had to get a little serious about how we’re actually positioning ourselves going forward:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- A Non-Random Walk Through Canadian Dollars
- Fox Business: Retail Stocks & Government Shutdowns
- United Technologies Breaks Out vs S&P500!
- Latin America Hits 9-Year Lows vs Emerging Markets
- My One-On-One Interview With CEO.CA
- What’s There Not To Like About REITs?
- ABC News: Do We Buy Gold or other Metals?
- What Are The Best Sectors In America?
- Fox Business: Metals and Treasury Bonds
- Premium Research Reports Discounted Offer
Archive by Year