Markets And The Super Bowl Indicator
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 31st, 2013
Paul Vigna over at the Wall Street Journal asked me to come by this morning to discuss how important the Super Bowl Indicator is to the stock market. Fortunately 2013 is a win/win for this barometer as both the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49rs franchises came from the NFL before the merger.
We jokingly went over the stats, but then had to get a little serious about how we’re actually positioning ourselves going forward:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- Aerospace & Defense is Consolidating Nicely
- Is That A Head & Shoulders Pattern In XOP?
- Is JC Penney Setting Up For Another Leg Higher?
- Audio: Q&A on Benzinga Morning Show
- A Look At Energy On Multiple Timeframes
- Yahoo Runs Into Historic Overhead Supply
- Join Me On Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep Show 9/16 9AM ET
- Semiconductors Selloff After Failed Breakout
- Tesla Breaks Down From Traditionally Bullish Pennant
- A Multi-Timeframe Look At Mid-Caps
Archive by Year