NYC Appearance: Market Technicians Association February 12th
- Posted by JC Parets
- on January 29th, 2013
If you’re going to be in the New York City area on Tuesday February 12th, I’ll be speaking at the Market Technicians Association New York Chapter Meeting at 5:30 that night. There is no cost to attend and anyone interested in technical analysis is welcome to come.
For those who don’t know, the MTA holds monthly meetings around the world and invites a different guest speaker to each event. I’ve been going to these things for years and have learned so much watching some of the top technicians in the business get up there and share their wisdom with us. So it truly is an honor for me to be invited as the guest speaker.
During the presentation we’ll discuss Technical Analysis, of course, including some of our favorite strategies and setups. Then we’ll go over how we incorporate social media into our day to day activities. I think it should be fun and hopefully you’ll find some value in it.
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Time: 5:30 – 7:30
Location: The New York Society of Security Analysts
1540 Broadway – Suite 1010
New York, NY 10036
*Entrance on 45th Street between Broadway & 6th Avenue
Please RSVP to [email protected]
I’m really looking forward to it. Hope to see you there.
MTA Members can Register online
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- FOX Business: Precious Metals and JC Penney
- Aerospace & Defense is Consolidating Nicely
- Is That A Head & Shoulders Pattern In XOP?
- Is JC Penney Setting Up For Another Leg Higher?
- Audio: Q&A on Benzinga Morning Show
- A Look At Energy On Multiple Timeframes
- Yahoo Runs Into Historic Overhead Supply
- Join Me On Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep Show 9/16 9AM ET
- Semiconductors Selloff After Failed Breakout
- Tesla Breaks Down From Traditionally Bullish Pennant
Archive by Year