Market New Highs & Bulls at New Lows
- Posted by JC Parets
- on April 11th, 2013
How can you not love sentiment?
I figured bullish sentiment would be off the charts once US Markets hit all-time highs. Boy was I wrong. The S&P500 finally broke through those historic levels, but the bulls are no where to be found, at least according to the recent AAII Survey. The Americian Association of Individual Investors polls the retail public weekly as to whether they are bullish, bearish or neutral over the next six months. So with new highs in the market, the recent polls are showing half as many bulls.
Here is the chart via Bespoke:
Here is this week’s data from AAII:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Eagle Bay Capital Managed Assets
- They Hate Cotton Right Near Historic Support
- Financials Are Breaking Key Support On a Relative Basis
- The Problem That I See With Silver
- Words of Wisdom From Jim Rogers
- Watching Micro-caps to Gauge Risk-Appetite
- Here’s Why There Is A Trade In Corn
- Fox Business: S&P500 On Multiple Timeframes
- Which is the Best S&P Sector to be Overweight?
- Materials Look Attractive on a Relative Basis
Archive by Year