Market New Highs & Bulls at New Lows
- Posted by JC Parets
- on April 11th, 2013
How can you not love sentiment?
I figured bullish sentiment would be off the charts once US Markets hit all-time highs. Boy was I wrong. The S&P500 finally broke through those historic levels, but the bulls are no where to be found, at least according to the recent AAII Survey. The Americian Association of Individual Investors polls the retail public weekly as to whether they are bullish, bearish or neutral over the next six months. So with new highs in the market, the recent polls are showing half as many bulls.
Here is the chart via Bespoke:
Here is this week’s data from AAII:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- Global Macro Webinar: Thurs October 2, 2014
- Micro-caps Approach Important Support
- My Favorite Currency Chart in the World
- Crude Oil Approaches Very Important Support
- S&P500 At Historic Highs Relative to Gold Miner ETF GDX
- Small-Caps & Mid-Caps Break 2009 Uptrend Line
- BNN Video: Small-Caps, Silver & Dollar Index
- I Get Them Wrong Too!
- Small-Caps Hit 2-year Lows vs Large Caps
- Emerging Markets Break 2014 Uptrend Line
Archive by Year