Jim Bianco’s Chartbook At The Big Picture Conference
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 11th, 2012
I had the opportunity yesterday to watch Chartered Market Technician James Bianco give an amazing presentation. Just like at last year’s Big Picture Conference, I felt Bianco delivered one of the better talks. I hope you find this as interesting as I did. Enjoy, and see you at next year’s conference.
Check out the rest of TBP Conference presentations
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) in 2008 and now actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice More
- Why America is the Best in the World?
- Webinar: Technical Analysis To Find Profitable Opportunities Around the World
- Was That A Failed Breakout in the US Dollar?
- Radio: Larry Kofsky & JC Parets from NYSE
- This Chart Still Suggests Buying Bonds and Selling Stocks
- Fox Business: US Stocks Are Heading Lower
- S&P500 Breaks the 2009 Uptrend Line
- The Bond Market Still Says: “Sell Stocks”
- Discretionary vs Staples Ratio Breaks 2009 Uptrend Line
- What the 200 Period Moving Average Means to Me
Archive by Year