Interactive Map: Percentage of Home Loans Underwater
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 28th, 2012
How cool is this interactive map I found on Zillow.com? It breaks down the percentage of home loans underwater city by city. The darker the red, the worse off the area.
I included a few cities that I found interesting while playing around with the app: Manhattan seems to be doing well, especially compared to neighboring New Jersey. Meanwhile, my home town Miami continues to be a complete disaster. San Francisco and Silicon Valley are doing well and appear to be benefiting from all of the new wealth in the area. And I threw in a map of Fargo, North Dakota where very few home loans are underwater and business is booming.
Interesting stuff right?
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- About Wednesday’s Candle
- Talking Markets With Joe Fahmy
- Is This Crude Oil Breakout For Real?
- Bull Market Fridays With Pearls
- Bullish Sentiment Drops At All-Time Highs
- Price Targets In Unchartered Territory
- Why Hong Kong Has My Attention
- Are We Seeing Rotation or What?
- Interview With Technician Mark Arbeter
- Weekly Wrap Up With Dr. Phil
Archive by Year