I’m a Technician
- Posted by JC Parets
- on October 29th, 2012
To me, Technical Analysis is a study of the behavior of the markets and market participants. This is as opposed to spending time worrying about all of the goods and the services that a particular market deals with. The way we look at it, if the only thing that’s going to pay us is price, then we should probably focus the majority of our attention on it.
Howard Lindzon was nice enough to invite me out to beautiful Coronado for this year’s Stocktoberfest. So I tried my best to explain our thought process when it comes to analyzing markets as well as our approach to portfolio management. Then we looked at some of our favorite trends and what we’re watching for 2013.
Here is the video of my presentation:
The charts might not be very clear in the video so I posted the slideshow here.
Stocktoberfest Friday Afternoon Part 1 (10.26.12)
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- BNN Appearance: Relative Strength in Coal Stocks
- This Coal Breakout Looks Like It’s For Real
- Register Now For Access To All Of Our Charts
- Rates Can Take A Long Time To Bottom
- Are Coal Stocks Poised for an Epic Breakout?
- Small Caps Act Poorly On a Relative Basis
- Bond Market Keeps Diverging With Stocks
- The Worst Possible Time to Own Gasoline
- Momentum Monday with Howard Lindzon
- FOX Business: Brazil Over Germany This Summer
Archive by Year