I Didn’t Think It Could Go That Low
- Posted by JC Parets
- on November 14th, 2012
I ran into my buddy J.C. O’Hara yesterday and he reminded me of a joke that he told me once about catching falling knives. So considering our current market environment and America’s favorite stock getting crushed over the last couple of months, here you go:
A Technical Analyst and a Fundamental Analyst are chatting about the markets in the kitchen.
Accidentally one of them knocks a kitchen knife off the table landing right in the fundamental analyst’s foot!
The fundamental analyst yells at the technician, asking him why he didn’t catch the knife?
“You know Technicians don’t catch falling knives!” , the technician responded.
He in turn asks the fundamental analyst why he didn’t move his foot out of the way?
The Fundamental analyst responds, “ I didn’t think it could go that low”.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Rates Can Take A Long Time To Bottom
- Are Coal Stocks Poised for an Epic Breakout?
- Small Caps Act Poorly On a Relative Basis
- Bond Market Keeps Diverging With Stocks
- The Worst Possible Time to Own Gasoline
- Momentum Monday with Howard Lindzon
- FOX Business: Brazil Over Germany This Summer
- What Do You Think About Bonds?
- Buying Brazil and Selling Germany
- Mystery Chart: What Do We Do Here?
Archive by Year