I Didn’t Think It Could Go That Low
- Posted by JC Parets
- on November 14th, 2012
I ran into my buddy J.C. O’Hara yesterday and he reminded me of a joke that he told me once about catching falling knives. So considering our current market environment and America’s favorite stock getting crushed over the last couple of months, here you go:
A Technical Analyst and a Fundamental Analyst are chatting about the markets in the kitchen.
Accidentally one of them knocks a kitchen knife off the table landing right in the fundamental analyst’s foot!
The fundamental analyst yells at the technician, asking him why he didn’t catch the knife?
“You know Technicians don’t catch falling knives!” , the technician responded.
He in turn asks the fundamental analyst why he didn’t move his foot out of the way?
The Fundamental analyst responds, “ I didn’t think it could go that low”.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Register Here To Access My Favorite Charts
- Technical Analysis and Shopping Malls
- MoneyShow Video: Technical Analysis Myths
- We Started From the Bottom Now We’re Here
- IB Times: Stocks & Commodities in 2014
- It’s Time To Own Coal Stocks
- Not All Emerging Markets Are Created Equal
- How Are Assets Performing in 2014?
- Fox Business: JC Penney Has 30% Upside
- Why JC Penney Has 30% Upside From Here
Archive by Year