I Didn’t Think It Could Go That Low
- Posted by JC Parets
- on November 14th, 2012
I ran into my buddy J.C. O’Hara yesterday and he reminded me of a joke that he told me once about catching falling knives. So considering our current market environment and America’s favorite stock getting crushed over the last couple of months, here you go:
A Technical Analyst and a Fundamental Analyst are chatting about the markets in the kitchen.
Accidentally one of them knocks a kitchen knife off the table landing right in the fundamental analyst’s foot!
The fundamental analyst yells at the technician, asking him why he didn’t catch the knife?
“You know Technicians don’t catch falling knives!” , the technician responded.
He in turn asks the fundamental analyst why he didn’t move his foot out of the way?
The Fundamental analyst responds, “ I didn’t think it could go that low”.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Fox Business: Crude Oil and Japan
- Webinar Tuesday November 18th: Technical Analysis to Find Global Stock Market Trends
- Radio: Winning On Wall Street – Stocks & Bonds
- Why Economists Will Get Bonds Wrong Again
- Palladium Is Still The Best of the Metals
- Mean Reversion Coming In Energy Futures?
- A Breakdown of the US Dollar Index
- About That Bear Market In Russia
- Featured in November Issue of Traders’ Magazine
- Why Emerging Markets Are A Hot Mess
Archive by Year