How Bad is Bank of America’s Stock?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on August 23rd, 2011
The simple answer? Really Bad.
The stock is down almost 70% from it’s highs in April of last year.
But do you want to know what makes things even worse? Bank of America’s Stock is not only crushed on an absolute basis, but it has somehow managed to dramatically underperform the worst performing sector in the stock market.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- It’s The Yen, Stupid!
- Here’s Why Energy Will Outperform Going Forward
- The Problem Now Is The Overhead Supply
- This Bullish Base In Cotton Is Almost Complete
- Is This Why The S&P500 Stopped Going Up?
- How Low Is Apple Going To Go?
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average And Its 200 Day Moving Average
- It’s Almost Time To Buy Crude Oil Again
- Is Healthcare Due For A Collapse?
- Are Emerging Markets In Trouble?
Archive by Year