How Bad is Bank of America’s Stock?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on August 23rd, 2011
The simple answer? Really Bad.
The stock is down almost 70% from it’s highs in April of last year.
But do you want to know what makes things even worse? Bank of America’s Stock is not only crushed on an absolute basis, but it has somehow managed to dramatically underperform the worst performing sector in the stock market.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Keeping It Simple With Wheat
- NYC MoneyShow: A Technicians Process
- Gold Miners Are Consolidating Nicely
- Paging Doctor Copper
- Register Here To Access My Favorite Charts
- Technical Analysis and Shopping Malls
- MoneyShow Video: Technical Analysis Myths
- We Started From the Bottom Now We’re Here
- IB Times: Stocks & Commodities in 2014
- It’s Time To Own Coal Stocks
Archive by Year