How Bad is Bank of America’s Stock?
- Posted by JC Parets
- on August 23rd, 2011
The simple answer? Really Bad.
The stock is down almost 70% from it’s highs in April of last year.
But do you want to know what makes things even worse? Bank of America’s Stock is not only crushed on an absolute basis, but it has somehow managed to dramatically underperform the worst performing sector in the stock market.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Video: The Rise of Charting in Social Media
- YUM Brands & China Are 2 Different Things
- This Base in Cotton Looks Ready To Go
- Let’s Talk About “Sell in May and Go Away”
- About That Monster Base In Heating Oil
- Money Rotates Into Late Cycle Names
- Why Energy Is Better Than Technology
- Top 10 Most Ridiculous Names For Japanese Candlesticks
- MOO is Looking Beefy These Days
- Energy Looks Intriguing On A Relative Basis
Archive by Year