Hanging Out With Detrick & Pearlman
- Posted by JC Parets
- on May 2nd, 2013
New all-time high close for the S&P500 today. So in honor of this momentous occasion, Phil and I are joined by the man, the myth, the legend himself Mr. Ryan Detrick.
We discussed Consumer Stocks, Sentiment, Treasuries, UK breakout, Coal, Latin America and Europe. Check it out:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He earned the Chartered Market Technician designation (CMT) and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. More
- Rates Can Take A Long Time To Bottom
- Are Coal Stocks Poised for an Epic Breakout?
- Small Caps Act Poorly On a Relative Basis
- Bond Market Keeps Diverging With Stocks
- The Worst Possible Time to Own Gasoline
- Momentum Monday with Howard Lindzon
- FOX Business: Brazil Over Germany This Summer
- What Do You Think About Bonds?
- Buying Brazil and Selling Germany
- Mystery Chart: What Do We Do Here?
Archive by Year