End of Week Market Chat
- Posted by JC Parets
- on April 26th, 2013
Phil and I did a quick video about the markets after the close Friday. We touched on S&Ps, the continued strength in US Treasuries, and a fresh breakout in Singapore. Check it out:
10-year US Treasury futures went out at new highs
10-year yields at new closing lows for the year
Singapore breaking out
JNJ is now up 17 weeks in a row. Reminded Phil of the Miami Dolphins in 1972 who went 17-0
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- Bloomberg Appearance: Gold, Bonds & Apple
- Is There Any Reason To Buy Gold?
- Let’s Define The Key Levels In Twitter
- Do We Buy Semi’s For A Trade?
- Was That A Failed Breakout in Russell2000?
- When Do We Buy McDonalds?
- How High Can Chipotle Go?
- Is It Time To Buy Apple? Or Is It A Sell?
- Where Are U.S. Treasury Bonds Heading From Here?
- A Top/Down Look at Shares of Google
Archive by Year