End of the Month Market Video
- Posted by JC Parets
- on August 30th, 2013
The worst performing month of 2013 is now in the books. Funny enough, the S&P500 only lost 3%. But the internals and breadth in this market have been deteriorating for some time. We’ve pointed to several examples of this over the past 4-5 weeks, so today we reviewed some of that. Also bonds this week confirmed everything we discussed in last week’s video. They look great and everyone still hates them. And finally since it’s the end of the month, we took a look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average going back 20 years. And it looks like we’re up in the nosebleed section.
I hope you enjoy the video:
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
J.C. Parets is the Founder & President of Eagle Bay Capital, LLC. He is a 10-year veteran and Market Technician who actively manages money incorporating Technical Analysis and Behavioral Finance into his practice. JC’s work has been featured regularly on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Business News Network, Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance among many other financial media outlets. More...
- A Non-Random Walk Through Canadian Dollars
- Fox Business: Retail Stocks & Government Shutdowns
- United Technologies Breaks Out vs S&P500!
- Latin America Hits 9-Year Lows vs Emerging Markets
- My One-On-One Interview With CEO.CA
- What’s There Not To Like About REITs?
- ABC News: Do We Buy Gold or other Metals?
- What Are The Best Sectors In America?
- Fox Business: Metals and Treasury Bonds
- Premium Research Reports Discounted Offer
Archive by Year